Potato and Green Bean Salad
- 1 pound of green beans, cut into 2-inch lengths, steamed tender-crisp and kept warm
- 4 large potatoes, cooked until just soft, cubed and kept warm (about 4 cups cubes)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
(1) Place the beans, potatoes, scallions and red onions in a medium bowl. Set the bowl aside
(2) In a jar, combine all the dressing ingredients. Shake the dressing, and pour over the vegetables. Toss the salad gently to mix the ingredients well.
(3) Cover the salad and chill.